Ok - so those waiting to be banded, and those newly banded don't really have a clue what they are in store for....
Went today to get another fill... mostly went in to the city to see my friend, but she was getting a fill, so I got one too. Holy cow.
I have 4ccs in my band. Today, they added 2. I could not swallow water. They backed out .5 and then they backed out another .5. We think we have restriction in the beginning...we don't. We have disinterest in food. Or we have excitement about being banded. We are dieting and calling it the band. We are cutting portions and attributing it to the surgery.
Today, I feel banded. If I sip too much water, I gurgle. I feel pressure - FROM WATER ALONE. Oh man....
Wow.. I am one of those who are waiting.. "Holy Cow" is right! Not sure if I'm anxious for the gurgling - but I could use the portion cutting, disinterest in foot - all that stuff. Thank you for sharing!
ReplyDelete