Sunday, August 7, 2011

My ass

Ok ok...I promise to go back to writing some meaningful posts about my journey and my experience with the lap band... but can I just I have one more moment of completely purposeless posts?

Yes... that's my ass.  And yes, I have it in jeans made for some 20 year old.  Why?  BECAUSE I FREAKING CAN FOR THE FIRST DARN TIME.  My daughter, who is 8, is the coolest of the cools.  She participated in this nonsensical adventure and was so funny and so supportive.  She gets me - and I get her.  It's sublime.


4 comments:

  1. HAWT!!! Look at that skinny butt! And seriously - we, well, I guess I should only speak for me, I LOVE the posts showing off your pride! You have accomplished SO much this year, take all the time you want for bragging and celebrating. Hell, this time next year, I may be hanging naked from a light pole! Hee hee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute butt! love that your daughter and you have a good relationship.

    ReplyDelete
  3. are you kidding me?? if I had that bee-hind - that's all I would do is post photos of it ! You go, girl !

    ReplyDelete